Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to HA8TERZHAX".
Top posters
HA8TERZ-ADMIN
READ before posting an applacation I_vote_lcapREAD before posting an applacation I_voting_barREAD before posting an applacation I_vote_rcap 
xSNIPERx
READ before posting an applacation I_vote_lcapREAD before posting an applacation I_voting_barREAD before posting an applacation I_vote_rcap 
AnthonyHax
Atmosphere
xX_I*HATE*NOOBS*_Xx
xmodzx
Z1LTZ
*:*D3AD*:*
T.B.W@TBWMods
! W!!PoliCe
Latest topics
» [RAFN] is my clan need some people to join it
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm by xX_I*HATE*NOOBS*_Xx

» About myself
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:46 pm by Atmosphere

» Do you guys think weed should be legal?
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:05 am by Atmosphere

» *:*CLAN*:*
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 am by Atmosphere

» my website
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 am by xmodzx

» Cracked minecraft
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 am by HA8TERZ-ADMIN

» V.3 SWISS ARMY KNIFE
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 am by HA8TERZ-ADMIN

» Laser Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC)
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 am by HA8TERZ-ADMIN

» READ before posting an applacation
READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm by HA8TERZ-ADMIN

READ before posting an applacation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HA8TERZ-ADMIN
Admin
Admin

READ before posting an applacation Empty
PostSubject: READ before posting an applacation   READ before posting an applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

this is a basic look of how your app should be:

I am ___ years old:
The position I am going for is____:
I believe I deserve this position because____:
THEN OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF:

PLEASE BE AWARE:
If you get the position you are going for Please be aware you have to be active on the site. If you are on vacation or something like that, Its ok jus let one of the admins know. For Coders we expect that every once in awhile you would post a code you created not that bad.
And Just so you know we will not accept an application unless we see that you have posts on the website. and you are active, replying to posts helping people etc.
When posting an app DO NOT threaten people, spam, or say things that are not true. that will result in an automatic rejected application.

Back to top Go down
https://ha8terzhax.board-directory.net

READ before posting an applacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: HA8TERZHAX Application Guidelines-
Jump to: